The corrugations increase the bending strength of the sheet in the direction perpendicular to the corrugations, but not parallel to them. Normally each sheet is manufactured longer in its strong direction.
CGI is lightweight and easily transported. It was and still is widely used especially in rural buildings such as sheds and water tanks,private and commercial building. Its unique properties were used in development from the 1840’s, and it is still helping developing countries today.
Roof Mechanics also offers corrugated sheeting in a wide range of colours, gauges and paint finishes.
- An elegant & romantic design
- No need for any special accessories like bird stop (to close the clearance between RIDGE & TILE and TILE & EAVE FLASHING)
- Can use common accessories with other profiles of JASCO Tiles
- Enhance aesthetic appearance with two-tone dual color
- Overall length: 1,280mm (4′ 2 2/5″)
- Length of cover: 1,2220mm (4′)
- Width of cover: 380mm (1′ 3″)
- Up Stand: 25.4mm (1″)
- Roof Cover/Tile: 0.464m2 (5ft2)
- Tiles/m2 : 2.155 (20 tiles/100ft2)
- Weight/Tile: 2.8kg (6.17lbs)
- Can be installed without batten
- Can overlap at both ends (right and/or left) of the tile
- Can overlap to adhere tightly at the middle of the tile (save cut loss & labour cost)
- Overall length: 1,315mm (4′ 3 3/4″)
- Length of cover: 1,260mm (4′ 1 3/5″)
- Width of cover: 370mm (1′ 2 4/7″)
- Roof Cover/Tile: 0.466m2 (5ft2)
- Tiles/m2 : 2.146 (20 tiles/100ft2)
- Weight/Tile: 2.7kg (5.95lbs)
A metal roof will likely be the last roof you ever purchase. A quality metal roof will last for generations – three times or longer than an asphalt shingle roof. On average, a quality metal roof increases the value of a home. Metal roofs offer a wide variety of profiles and unlimited colors to complement and dramatically improve the curb appeal of any style home.
Metal roofs are easily maintained with simple washing of water or with household detergents for areas with heavy dirt deposits. Unlike asphalt or wood shingles, a metal roof exposed to burning embers will not catch fire. Steel is the #1 recycled material in the world, and residential metal roofs are made from up to 30% recycled steel.
Roof Mechanics “R” Panel is an economical and affordable roof sheet that is easy to installation and come in factory formed continuous length
Our “R” Panels comes in a choice of finishes:
- PVF 2
- Mill Finish
- Panel Coverage: 42″
- Rib Height: 1 -1/4″
- Rib Features: Trapezoidal rib on 10.5″ centers
- Standard Gauge(s): 24 ga., 26 ga., 28ga
- A versatile option, R-Panel is a low-profile roofing and wall panel that can be applied over open framing or solid substrate.
- Fastener(s): Exposed Fastened
- Standard Finish(es): PVDF, POLYESTER, ALUZINC
- Minimum Slope Requirement: 1:12
A standing seam metal roof is a great choice for a homeowner because the roof requires very little maintenance and is extremely long-lasting. A standing seam metal roof is a good choice for young homeowners who may live in their home for many decades. With a standing seam metal roof, it’s unlikely the roof will ever have to be replaced.
What’s involved in Standing Seam Roofs?
These types of roofs have metal panels that are placed vertically on the roof deck. The panels raised intraised interlocking seam which joins one pane to the next.
- Coverage Width – 18”
- Minimum Slope – 3:12
- Panel Attachment – Concealed – Fastening System and Clips
Advantages of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Weather resistant
No matter the metal chosen, the homeowner ends up with a roof that can withstand high winds and hail and is exceptionally waterproof and impervious to fire.
Many types of standing seam metal roofs weigh less than 200 pounds per square, making it easier to transport and therefore easy to install. Metal roofs are lighter than composite roofing, but still retain considerable strength and durability.
- Puncture resistant
Whether it’s from flying debris in a storm, contact with a nearby tree or an accidental misstep or other accident by a homeowner walking on the roof, punctures are a very common way for leaks to develop on roofs. But a standing seam metal roof is nearly puncture resistant.
- Natural reflectors
The rays of the sun naturally reflect off of metal roofs, which also can be covered with additional reflective coating to help create a cool roof. Instead of super-heating 70 to 80 degrees above the outside temperature, a metal roof reflects much of the sunlight and keeps the roof at a temperature closer the actual reading outside.